Friday, February 23, 2007

The camera I use

I got a PM from someone on NASIOC asking what camera I used. I have a Nikon D50 that I bought last summer that I'm very happy with. Most of the pictures are taken with that camera. I was able to buy it across the border for quite a reasonable price. The nice thing is that only the standard GST/PST applies when you bring it back into Canada--there is no additional duty on camera equipment bought in the US.

That being said, a few of the pictures that you'll see here (like this one from Cypress Mountain) were taken by my old 3.2 mp point-and-shoot, a Toshiba PDR-M71.

Unless there is a demand for it, I won't post the shutter and exposure values for each of the shots like I've seen on other photoblogs. Most the exif data is available on my Flickr page where these photos are hosted, if anyone is interested.

No comments: